Creating chaos and uproar wherever she goes.




»She's a maniac, maniac on the floor.


20 random facts about me:

01- I hated magic until I saw Cris Angel on tv.
02- I secretly own every single male actor alive. I can't help but finding something that I like in each one of them, even in the ugliest ones.
03- I love watching Disney Channel with my lil sister.
04- I have this (embarrasing) current dream in which I'm performing in front of a huge crowd as if I was some kind of superstar.
05- I HATE my job, but absolutely adore the people in it.
06- Shopping for shoes and bags is my favourite thing to do.
07- I can't find anything that I wanna live of.
08- I got my first ever tattoo when I was 22. I was too chicken to get one before.
09- I could live of tea only.
10- When I'm home alone I dance around as if there was an audience in front of me.
11- At the age of 11, my best friend and I wrote a kids tv show and took the idea to a local channel set.
12- I have a phobia of elevators and small places.
13- I've started writing almost ten different scripts but never finished not even one.
14- I rather living during the night.
15- I spend almost three hours deciding what to wear before I go out.
16- I love to discuss movies with my boyfriend.
17- I never have lunch. I just get a yogurth and I'm done with it for the rest of the day.
18- When I visited the Hollywood's Walk of Fame for the first time I started to cry.
19- I can't live without my best friends. I just CAN'T.
20- I'm convinced that I'm a 50's girl in a 21 Century body.

Finally, tarde de siesta!


miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009 3:13